Our Christian Personal Freedom intensive workshop uses key biblical truths and sound clinical tools to help individuals being held back by any of the addictive behaviors, codependency, family systems, or trauma.
Participants will examine how childhood experiences influence the capacity for healthy intimate relationships. The intensive therapy experience will reveal how painful life experiences hamper emotional growth and the ability to be authentic in relationships with self and others.
– Learn biblical truths about freedom that will encourage personal growth and being free in Christ
– Gain a deeper understanding of the five elements of a functional adult and how they can undermine personal freedom when left unaddressed
– Learn about compulsive and unhealthy attachment styles
– Understand the importance of setting functional appropriate boundaries
– Examine how past experiences impact current functioning
– Obtain tools to nurture and increase self-esteem
– Develop the ability to understand and effectively experience all emotions
– Create a self-care plan for the future
Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services is an extension of Forrest General Hospital, located in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Pine Grove’s world renowned programs focus on treating gender specific chemical addiction including a specialized track for co-occurring eating disorders. Additionally, Pine Grove offers a focused substance abuse healing program for adults age 55 and over. Other Pine Grove specialty programs include a dedicated professional’s treatment curriculum and a comprehensive evaluation center. Pine Grove also features a program for patients with sexual and intimacy disorder issues. Pine Grove was established in 1984 and has provided nationally and internationally recognized health care for over 30 years.
Visit www.pinegrovetreatment.com or call 1-888-574-HOPE (4673) for more information.