Pine Grove Days of Hope
Days of Hope is a powerful retreat offering recovery support for Pine Grove’s alumni of the organization’s residential treatment programs. Alumni are invited to return to Pine Grove’s campus for two days of renewal with the staff and current patients. This program is a valuable experience for the alumni, patients and Pine Grove’s staff. Each patient will experience Days of Hope while in treatment, encouraging them to participate after they leave. This program is designed for Pine Grove’s alumni to give and receive HOPE.
The Days of Hope program is offered several times a year, and alumni are invited to attend as many events as they like. The dress code for Days of Hope is causal and lunch is provided by Pine Grove’s Alumni Program.
Upcoming Alumni Events
- Days of Hope: February 13-14, 2020 REGISTER NOW
Example Days of Hope schedule:
8:00-9:30 AM: Opening Session with alumni, families, patients, and staff
10:00-4:00 PM: Return to program for lunch and groups
7:00-8:00 PM: Attend an AA or SLAA meeting on campus
9:00-11:00 AM: Sober fun with alumni, families, patients, and staff
12:00-3:00 PM: Return to program for lunch and groups
3:00-4:00 PM: Spiritual send off at Pine Grove main campus
For a list of Hattiesburg hotels that have offered Pine Grove guest and family members a discount on room rates, please click here.
Alumni Participant Comments
- “While at Pine Grove, I was able to experience Days of Hope from the patient’s perspective. I knew that after I was discharged, I wanted to be a part of Days of Hope from the alumni side. After experiencing the love, encouragement, and recharge of the two day experience, I only hoped that the patients received as much out of this experience as I did. I left Hattiesburg with a renewed feeling of fulfillment and strength that I have carried back home with me.”
- “The Days of Hope I attended was one of the most valuable things I have done for my recovery. Especially the time I spent with other alumni and the current patients.”
- “This is a vital part of my recovery. I am so glad I came. What a boost for my recovery! I have much to give back to my sponsor and my home group. Thank you for all you do for the alumni. This has been an awesome experience!”
- “These two days back at Pine Grove were so productive for me. It means so much to my children that there is a follow-up at Pine Grove for me to attend!”