Dealing with the variety of challenges our children face in school can often feel overwhelming. Whether a child is struggling academically, emotionally, or behaviorally, strong and consistent support and treatment is critical. With over 30 years of experience in serving children and adolescents with behavioral needs, Pine Grove Outpatient Services offers school consultation and training services to assist area educators in meeting the individual needs of students with autism spectrum disorders and other disabilities.
Pine Grove offers the “best practice” approach to assessment, education and treatment. Our services can be customized to meet the specific needs of one student or used to provide a resource to a group of teachers and other staff.
- Workshops for teachers and other educators
- Consultation regarding classroom set up and design
- Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and curriculum development
- One on one intervention with students to facilitate meeting IEP target goals
- Training for individual teachers and other staff members on strategies to prevent and deal with problem behaviors related to autism and other disabilities
- Assist in development of social skills to help students with basic skills in social interaction
- Utilize ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy using the Verbal Behavior Approach when needed with individual students who have autism