Alcohol and Drug Self Assessment Quiz
For those assessing a potential concern about substance abuse, Pine Grove can help. The self assessment allows a potential patient to review potential signs and symptoms of chemical addiction. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, we encourage you contact us at 1-888-574-HOPE (4673) to schedule a confidential assessment with one of our trained clinical staff members.
Chemical Dependency Screening
- Do you feel that you have a problem with Alcohol or Drugs?
- Are you ever preoccupied with thoughts of drinking or using?
- Do you drink or use alone?
- Do you drink or use regardless of the consequences?
- If you drink, can you stop after one glass? Could you stop drinking if you chose to?
- Have you risked losing your job or family because of your use?
- Do you avoid social situations where you cannot drink or use?
- Do you hide your use or lie about the extent of your use?
- Are you uncomfortable in social situations without using?
- Do you use drinking or using as a coping mechanism?
Pine Grove has an excellent internship program that offers a wide range of training activities on two rotations. We are able to offer interns opportunities for training in residential, partial hospitalization, and outpatient settings working with adults presenting with a ride range of diagnoses. We are APA accredited as a single entity pre-doctoral psychology internship program under the name of Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services, Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology (PG-DIPP). Please visit our Psychology Internship Program home page for more information.