Alcohol and Drug Self Assessment Quiz
For those assessing a potential concern about substance abuse, Pine Grove can help. The self assessment allows a potential patient to review potential signs and symptoms of chemical addiction. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, we encourage you contact us at 1-888-574-HOPE (4673) to schedule a confidential assessment with one of our trained clinical staff members.
Chemical Dependency Screening
- Do you feel that you have a problem with Alcohol or Drugs?
- Are you ever preoccupied with thoughts of drinking or using?
- Do you drink or use alone?
- Do you drink or use regardless of the consequences?
- If you drink, can you stop after one glass? Could you stop drinking if you chose to?
- Have you risked losing your job or family because of your use?
- Do you avoid social situations where you cannot drink or use?
- Do you hide your use or lie about the extent of your use?
- Are you uncomfortable in social situations without using?
- Do you use drinking or using as a coping mechanism?
Pine Grove has an excellent internship program that offers a wide range of training activities in our three rotations. We are able to offer interns opportunities for training in residential and outpatient settings working with adults, adolescents, and children. We are APA accredited as a single entity pre-doctoral psychology internship program under the name of Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services, Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology (PG-DIPP).