Pine Grove Telehealth Instructions
IRIS PATIENT ACCOUNT SETUP
All Telehealth patients will need an Iris account. If you do not already have an Iris account through Forrest Health then please follow these instructions to set one up:
For patients who are 18 years of age and older:
At least 72 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time, please sign up for an Iris account by visiting https://iris.forrestgeneral.com/Iris/signup.
For patients 17 years old and younger:
At least 72 hours prior to your appointment; please call the Iris Help Desk at 601-579-5432 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to sign up for an Iris account.
HOW TO USE TELEHEALTH
Once your provider has scheduled your Telehealth video visit, the video visit will occur through the Iris application. Please follow these steps:
Preferred Method – From a Mobile Device:
(You must download the MyChart(r) app in order to utilize Telehealth from your mobile device. The mobile app can be downloaded from the Apple or Android Store.)
- Step 1 – Log in to your MyChart(r) app 15 minutes prior to your scheduled video visit.
- Step 2 – Select “Appointments.”
- Step 3 – Select your video visit appointment.
- Step 4 – Complete eCheck-in, which includes verifying demographics, insurance, medications and allergies, as well as electronically signing a telemedicine consent.
From a Computer:
(You must use an up-to-date web browser. We recommend the most recent versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.)
- Step 1 – Log in to Iris through the website 15 minutes prior to your scheduled video visit.
- Step 2 – From the main page, select “Visits,” “Appointment and Visits,” then choose “eCheck-in” for your upcoming video visit.
- Step 3 – Complete eCheck-in, which includes verifying demographics, insurance, medications and allergies, as well as electronically signing a telemedicine consent.
Once these steps are done, you will be ready to start your video visit. Please wait for the provider to join your visit. If you have issues while waiting for your scheduled time or during the visit, simply call your provider’s office or (601) 579-5432.