Pine Grove Admissions
Welcome and thank you for visiting Pine Grove's admissions page. Established in 1984, Pine Grove is an extension of Forrest General Hospital and provides a wide variety of inpatient, outpatient, and residential programs.
Callers interested in Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services programs will be asked for initial information such as name, address, phone number, services requested, and referral source. If necessary, further information may be collected such as demographic information, description of the problem behavior, and potential payment information.
Take the first step toward recovery. Call us today at
1-888-574-HOPE (4673) for a free, confidential assessment.
Pine Grove offers:
- Inpatient psychiatric programs for adults, children, and adolescents
- Outpatient counseling and medication management for adults, children, and adolescents
- Gender-specific residential and partial hospitalization programs for men and women
- Inpatient detox, treatment for dual diagnosis and co-occuring eating disorders
- Specialized addiction treatment for adults age 55+
- Treatment for sexual addiction, sexual anorexia, and relationship compulsivity
- Treatment for interpersonal difficulties, addictive disorders, and professional issues
- Specialized treatment plan for licensed professionals
- Addiction, ADHD, comprehensive, neurological, and psychosexual evaluations
- Outpatient prenatal, perinatal, and postpartum mental health care
- Outpatient marriage and family counseling
- Outpatient autism, ADHD, and sleep disorder treatment
To schedule an assessment for one of our adult, child, or adolescent inpatient psychiatric programs please contact our Admissions Office at 601-288-CARE (2273) or 1-800-705-7476.
To schedule an assessment for one of our residential or partial hospitalization programs please contact our National Call Center at 1-888-574-HOPE (4673).
Patient Financial Responsibility
Prior to admission program costs and the patient's financial responsibility will be estimated for the expected length of stay. Insurance is verified and pre-certified prior to admission and the patient responsibility is estimated based on deductibles and co-pays for the expected length of stay. Patients will be made aware of complete financial responsibility and obligations prior to admission to the program.