Sexual Addiction Test
Sexual addiction, sexual anorexia, love addiction and relationship addiction are multifaceted issues that require a thorough analysis to make a proper diagnosis. Pine Grove's Gratitude program offers treatment that is suited for each individual client's needs. The Gratitude program was founded by Patrick Carnes, Ph.D., C.A.S., world-renowned speaker, and author on addiction. Dr. Carnes’ 30-task-model serves as the basic curriculum for treatment.
The sexual addiction questionnaire below is the first step in discovering potential signs and symptoms of sexual related addiction or issue. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, we encourage you contact us at 1-888-574-HOPE (4673) to schedule a confidential assessment with one of our trained clinical staff members.
Sex Addiction Screening
- Have you experienced difficulty resisting impulses to engage in sexual behaviors?
- Have you tried to stop, control, or reduce these behaviors?
- Have you thought of killing yourself because of your sexual behaviors?
- Have you experienced legal consequences due to your sexual behaviors?
- Do you spend large amounts of time trying to get sex or recover from being sexual?
- Do you ever feel anxious or irritable if you are unable to engage in sexual behaviors?
- Do you worry that others will find out about your sexual activities?
- Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
- Do you feel that your sexual behavior is not normal?
- Are you experiencing family problems as a result of your behaviors?